Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bonn Banjo Festival 2009 on DVD.

DVD of the Bonn Banjo Festival available!! Read on....
Hello Banjo-Fans & -Friends,
I took the video just for private purposes, but Sean said it is good enough to offer it to friends & family. The video was taken with my Sony HDR-SR7 handy cam and although it was a little bit too dark the pictures are good. The sound is recorded in Dolby-Digital 5.1. Total recording time 1:33h - so not all the wonderful pieces of the artists are recorded....sorry for this, but in between I stopped for drinking and shopping around ;-) So I did not record the starting session of "Hot Club de Pott" - the video begins with Howard Shepherd.
My idea is to offer the DVD for 5€ (plus mailing cost and plus PayPal-fee. If you have a PayPal-account, you can transfer money to my account via my e-mail address t.w.kuehr@t-online.de). So the total amount will be probably around 7 € (I am not sure about the cost sending the DVD to NL and UK). Please let me know whether this is acceptable for you - and if you agree, please do not forget to provide me with your delivery-address for sending the DVD!!
I am impatiently awaiting to become a rich man...
best regards,
Thomas.

Thomas W. Kuehr
Diplom-Kaufmann
Venture Capital Consulting
Feyer-Weg 5
53894 Mechernich-Weyer
Tel.: 0700-VENTURES
Tel.: 02484 - 91 95 61
Fax: 02484 - 91 95 63
Mobil: 0171-7651588
PC-Fax: 03222- 247 903 9
www.equity4ventures.de
mail: kuehr@equity4ventures.de



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?