Sunday, July 12, 2009

Chrille's First Hot And Jazzy Melodies For The Tenor Banjo



Dear friends.I would like to inform you about my new tenor banjo book. It is called "Chrille's First Hot And Jazzy Melodies For The Tenor Banjo".
Six songs (of which I have arranged) are Banjomania, Bye Bye Blues, I'll Get By, Marie, Pals just Pals and Take Your pick.
These are real-time arrangments with normal musical notation and TAB accompaniament.
The Book comes with a CD. I have played and recorded the piano accompaniment (from the original piano accompaniment music)in three different tempos, slow, medium and fast. It makes the perfect partner for rhythm control and practise.
The introductions have a count in of four beats, then one bar break, then the music starts, so you can easily play along from the very start.
Musical tips, like Down and Upstrokes, Dynamics and the tempo are given too.
For more information, please feel free to send me an e-mail bertbrecht56@yahoo.de

Many greetings Christian Loos.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?