Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Joe Gordon picks away.


I'm playing the Edinburgh International Jazz Festival again this year, with my "Joe Gordon's Ragtime Banjos!" set-up;- Mike Daly on trumpet, Ken MacDonald on double bass, Beverley Knight on 2nd banjo and yours truly on banjo & vocals. The date is lunchtime (12.30) Wednesday, 30th July at The Royal Overseas League, Princes Street, Edinburgh. It's a great venue, with marvellous audiences....I've played there for the last 5 years.

Also, in the Autumn I'm guesting at The Midland Banjo Fest in Brentby Confrence Centre, on Sat. 18th. October. I'll be joining illustrious company!Howard Shepherd, David Price & Elias Sibley are on the same programme.
I'm looking forward to both outings!

Joe Gordon,
Bonny Scotland.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?