Monday, March 17, 2008

New Banjo Backings!


Dear banjo friends. I am pleased to announce that my new banjo backings are now available for sale. My banjo backing tracks are fun for either rehearsing with or using on stage. It's like Karaoke for banjo players!

The triple CD package or CDs plus booklet has backings for Deed I do, Mr. Sandman, Temptation rag, Cecilia, You're driving me crazy, Somebody stole my gal and Chinese laundry blues, I'm looking over a four leafed clover, Pasadena, I've got a feeling I'm falling, After you've gone, Leaning on a lamp-post and High society.The original complete tune (to acquaint you with the melody, arrangement and words) is then followed by the "play-a-long" version with the banjo and vocal track removed.
Featuring musicians Fraser Gartshore (piano), Ralf Peyer (piano), Graham Collicott (drums), Michael Neusser (drums), Clive Fenton (tuba), Hayley Moyses (violin), Matthias Seuffert (clarinet and saxophone) and myself (rhythm guitar). This comes in two formats; a double CD and music booklet or tripple CD package, the third data CD containing the music, words and the arrangement for each tune in pdf. form which you may print out.
Ordering details are along with two short previews of the Pasadena backing track and the Mr. Sandman backing track on my website, www.SeanMoyses.com.

Best wishes,
Sean Moyses.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?