Thursday, October 12, 2006

It's Banjo Time! New CD.

Sean Moyses präsentiert seine neue CD „It’s Banjo Time!" 72 Minuten mit Hot Jazz, Banjo Stücken, Rags, Schlagern und Evergreens.
Die Titel lauten: - Somebody stole my gal, Mr. Sandman, Temptation rag, Cecilia, High society, Blue skies, Nuages, I’m looking over a four leafed clover, Leaning on a lamppost, Deed I do, Moonlight serenade, Changes, I’m coming Virginia, Dinah, You’re driving me crazy, Chinese laundry blues, I’m sitting on top of the world, A nightingale sang in Berkeley square, Lover come back to me, Somewhere over the rainbow und After you’ve gone.
Deutsche Kunden, Bestellungen mit Barzahlung (EUR 20,00) bitte an folgende Adresse schicken:
Sean Moyses,
Jahnstr. 17,
53225 Bonn,
Deutschland.
Weitere Bestellmöglichkeiten (Bezahlung mit Kreditkarte oder PayPal) sind online möglich auf seiner Homepage:
www.SeanMoyses.com
Andere CDs von Sean, „Hot Rhythm" and „Banjo Power!" sind wieder bestellbar.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean Moyses presents It’s Banjo Time! 72 minutes of hot jazz banjo tunes, rags, crooners and evergreens. Titles are; - Somebody stole my gal, Mr. Sandman, Temptation rag, Cecilia, High society, Blue skies, Nuages, I’m looking over a four leafed clover, Leaning on a lamppost, Deed I do, Moonlight serenade, Changes, I’m coming Virginia, Dinah, You’re driving me crazy, Chinese laundry blues, I’m sitting on top of the world, A nightingale sang in Berkeley square, Lover come back to me, Somewhere over the rainbow and After you’ve gone.
For UK customers, post a cheque for 13GBP (made out to Sean Moyses) to; -
Jacqui Huggins,
7 St. Edmunds,
Mill lane,
Walpole Highway,
Wisbech, Cambs.
PE147QG.

USA/Canada customers, post $20 CASH ONLY (no cheques please) to: -
Sean Moyses,
Jahnstr. 17,
53225 Bonn,
Germany.

You can also pay online with credit card using Paypal. Please visit
http://www.seanmoyses.com/
Other CDs from Sean, "Hot Rhythm" and "Banjo Power!" are still available.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?