Monday, August 21, 2006

The Shellack Stack goes Banjo!

Dear friends. For some time I have been downloading a podcast onto my MP3 player to take with me on tour from a website called "The Shellack Stack". Bryan Wright, who runs the podcasts, has an excellent taste in music and I sent him a request a while ago for a show featuring some 78 rpm records of banjoists of which he has done beautifully. Harry F. Reser, Eddie Peabody, Vess L. Ossman, Fred van Epps etc. are all featured on the latest podcast. To download or listen to this go to http://www.claxtonola.com/78rpm/shellacstack.html
I encourage you to drop Mr. Wright an e-mail if you enjoy the programme, which is about an hour long.
Greetings and happy pickings,
Sean Moyses.

www.SeanMoyses.com



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?