Friday, June 24, 2005

Banjo on the internet


I did a couple TV shows while in Dresden, Germany recently. One aired during the week of the festival, and one aired on June 16th. The latter show, about the Mississippi, is now posted on the internet. It seems they've put up some segments of it, including mine. On that page, go to the photo of the people with umbrellas, and select the proper settings just below it, and that will start the video. Here is the link, I don't know how long it will be posted.
http://www.lexi-tv.de/lexikon/thema.asp?InhaltID=3056
We had very good reactions to show - 6.3% viewership!! Additionally, I received some very sweet notes regarding my broken collar bone due to your mention of it, and just wanted to say thanks!! Though I must admit the recovery process is slower than I had hoped, I'm well on my way and expect to be playing in a normal way again reasonably soon!
Warmest regards,
Cynthia Sayer



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?